Lemon and Karl 7 Lemon and Karl 7

very well done

It's beautiful in it's simplicity. even the lame jokes are delivered so fluidly you have to laugh.

Rwd: 032 Orgasm Girl Rwd: 032 Orgasm Girl

Hey wait a minute

you ripped off Arrested Developement! Bob Loblaw was a character from the final season. If you wanted to rip it off you should've used a reference from an older episode so no one, nit even me, would remember... yeah.

LazyMuffin responds:

How is this ripping off and not a reference? It's not really a joke in the animations, just something in the background. If you checked you would see that AD is one of my favorite series.

I proclaim SHENANIGANS!

Versus The Halloween Versus The Halloween

w----WHAT?! ...WHAT?!

The fight scene ..it.. never really ended. it just went to that... WHAT?! It's like the person who started making this got kicked off and someone else finished it. Someone... high.

//Necropolis Xenophobe //Necropolis Xenophobe

THAT WAS DAMN GOOD.

The writing reminds me of Ralph Bakshi's Spicy City. Huge fan.

Joe Wilson's Day Out Joe Wilson's Day Out

Above and beyond

To be honest I didn't expect much, but I saw it's potential build and it fullfilled it and then some! Awesome work.

Failed Mugging Failed Mugging

OH DEAR ME

Some folks don't take stress too well, like I.

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

MY EYES

the framerate alone made this so badass

Weebl and Bob : Raiders Weebl and Bob : Raiders

You know what happens when I run!

Can't they just turn to either side?

Pixel Shrooms Pixel Shrooms

just once?

Well usually these vids loop, or they end but I don't stick around long enough to find out. Sorry about that if it offended you, but it's in the past now.

Sean and Justin Sean and Justin

Mumbo's Mountain theme FTW

It said based on true events, but as it went on I found that to be less and less likely. came together nicely at the end though.