Lemon and Karl 7 Lemon and Karl 7

very well done

It's beautiful in it's simplicity. even the lame jokes are delivered so fluidly you have to laugh.

Rwd: 032 Orgasm Girl Rwd: 032 Orgasm Girl

Hey wait a minute

you ripped off Arrested Developement! Bob Loblaw was a character from the final season. If you wanted to rip it off you should've used a reference from an older episode so no one, nit even me, would remember... yeah.

LazyMuffin responds:

How is this ripping off and not a reference? It's not really a joke in the animations, just something in the background. If you checked you would see that AD is one of my favorite series.

I proclaim SHENANIGANS!

Versus The Halloween Versus The Halloween

w----WHAT?! ...WHAT?!

The fight scene ..it.. never really ended. it just went to that... WHAT?! It's like the person who started making this got kicked off and someone else finished it. Someone... high.

Build a Robot 3 Build a Robot 3

fun, but a hassle

I made Grounder. That was pretty darn easy, it's like they were expecting me to do it. But when it came time to colour it, I had to highlight each object, bringing it to the front! So I closed it without even bothering. It lagged like a nightmare too. I know it's not you, it's me....

Fifi's Fury Fifi's Fury

I'll come back

Hey, got the link to this! Love the game! Controls awkward at first, but got used to it. Couldn't call minerva though. Must not have read thoroughly enough.

Fish Tank! Fish Tank!

Vinny Approves

It was addictive to a fault. It damages my mind and took 2 hours out of my life. Level 16 made me feel like I was playing Silver Surfer for NES. I got chlostrophobic! You bastard!

Return Of The Demon (sample) Return Of The Demon (sample)

demon?

look for my likely-to-be-used work known as Demon Symphony.

Dear Mr Fantasy Jam Dear Mr Fantasy Jam

Classic

Few enjoy it on as many levels as I. this is my first review and the first I've heard on the audio portal. not a bad start. you sound very experienced.

Tancrisism responds:

I'm glad you like the Traffic.